These Are Continuous Classes unless noted.
You may sew what you want at your skill level.
Sew upholstery to dedicates. Call for ideas!
These classes are held year round.
Jump in anytime.
Mar/May W 9:30-12:00pm $30 wkContinuous W 1:00-3:30pm $30 wk
June/July moves 1:30-4:00
Continuous T 7:00-9:00pm $24 wk
S 9:00-2:00pm $60 wk
Swimwear (2 weeks) $60
Swimwear & Cover ups fabrics can be hard to work with. Have you never been able to find a swimsuit that fits you. Learn to alter/make a swimsuit or cover up.
Apr 9 M 9:30 - 12:00am Week 1
Apr 16 M 9:30 - 12:00am Week 2May 1 T 12:30 - 3:30pm Week 1
May 9 T 12:30 - 3:30pm Week 2
May 14 M 6:30 - 9:00pm Week 1
May 21 M 6:30
- 9:00pm Week 2
June 21 TH 1:30 - 4:00pm Week 1
28 TH 1:30 - 4:00pm Week 1
Mending Class $24 2 hours
Want to learn to mend your clothes? We will touch on the basics: Taking in and letting out.
Non Stretch & Stretch fabrics. Hemming, pants, sleeves, skirts, tops.
Apr 2 M Non- Stretch 2:00-4:00pm
Apr 9 M Stretch 2:00-4:00pm
Apr 17 T Stretch 1:00-3:00pm
Apr 24 T Non-Stretch 1:30-3:30pm
June 6 W Stretch 6:30-8:30pm
June 20 W Non-Stretch 6:30-8:30pm
Upholster your dinning chair padsThis class is to learn to recover the seats only. Learn about changing foam, cording & fabric.
Apr 17 T 1:30-3:30pm $24
May 23 W 6:30-8:30pm $24
Jun 14 TH 6:30-8:30pm $24
Ladies Derby/Luncheon HatLooking for those gorgeous hats that are hard to find? Your will learn to add fabric, ribbon, flowers and feathers to customize your hat.
April 23 M 1:00-3:00pm $25
Classes all levels
- All Classes are minimum 3 - 6 students
- Supplies are extra unless listed
- To be registered, you need to Pay in Full
- Class fees DO NOT INCLUDE patterns or supplies, unless noted.
- Class payments are not transferable to another month unless Seams So Easy has to reschedule.
- You must make cancellations at least 7 days prior to class and you will be issued a class credit provided your
- Cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum.
- Seams So Easy reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
Stopping your Continuous class:
Notification is expected when you are stopping a class email/call/text 314-852-7220
All Adult, Teen and Tween classes are considered continuous unless listed.