You may sew what you want at your skill level.
Sew clothing, mending, Swimwear even upholstery......
These classes are held year round.
Jump in anytime.
Adult/Teens (14 years and up)
Open Sew Wednesday 9:30-12:30pm $40 wk
Altering a pattern, Fabric and Pattern layout, new sewing and
cutting techniques for your fabric and machine type.
I do not hold the student to perfection at the beginning unless that is your child's personality.
Students sew what they want at their sewing level! I alternate between small & medium projects to not lose interest. Their skill level will increase with their projects.
Polar Fleece Fun February 18 9:30-12:30 1:30-4:30 $45 per session
Register or contact:
Nancy Scott, Seams So Easy Sewing
Best Way: Seamssoeasy@yahoo.com
All Classes are Maximum 6 students unless stated.
- Supplies available from donations at the sewing room for your use if available.
- To be registered, must Prepay.
- Class fees DO NOT INCLUDE patterns or supplies, unless noted.
- Class payments: Non transferable unless Seams So Easy has to reschedule.
- Cancellations at least 2 days prior to class. Will be issued a class credit.
- Seams So Easy reserves the right to cancel 2 hours prior to any class.
- Private Lessons
- Machine Instructions
- Embroidery Lessons
- Girl Scouts
- Sew On Badges
- Custom Sewing Assistance
- Summer Camps
- Gift Certificates