Click here to edit text
You may sew what you want at your skill level.
Sew clothing, mending, Swimwear even upholstery......
These classes are held year round.
Jump in anytime.
Adult/Teens (14 years and up)
Open Sew Wednesday 9:30-12:30pm $40 wk
Altering a pattern, Fabric and Pattern layout, new sewing and
cutting techniques for your fabric and machine type.
I do not hold the student to perfection at the beginning unless that is your child's personality.
Students sew what they want at their sewing level! I alternate between small & medium projects to not lose interest. Their skill level will increase with their projects.
Polar Fleece Fun February 18 9:30-12:30 1:30-4:30 $45 per session
Register or contact:
Nancy Scott, Seams So Easy Sewing
Best Way: Seamssoeasy@yahoo.com
All Classes are Maximum 6 students unless stated.
- Supplies available from donations at the sewing room for your use if available.
- To be registered, must Prepay.
- Class fees DO NOT INCLUDE patterns or supplies, unless noted.
- Class payments: Non transferable unless Seams So Easy has to reschedule.
- Cancellations at least 2 days prior to class. Will be issued a class credit.
- Seams So Easy reserves the right to cancel 2 hours prior to any class.
- Private Lessons
- Machine Instructions
- Embroidery Lessons
- Girl Scouts
- Sew On Badges
- Custom Sewing Assistance
- Summer Camps
- Gift Certificates