You may sew what you want at your skill level.
Sew upholstery to dedicates.
These classes are held year round.
Jump in anytime.
W 9:30-12:00pm $30 wk
Swimwear (2 weeks) $60
Swimwear & Cover ups fabrics
can be hard to work with. Have you never
been able to find a swimsuit that fits you. Learn to alter/make a swimsuit or
Mending Class $24 2 hours
Want to learn to mend your clothes? We will touch on the basics: Taking in and letting out.
Non Stretch & Stretch fabrics. Hemming, pants, sleeves, skirts, tops.
Upholster your dinning chair pads
Ladies Derby/Luncheon HatLooking for those gorgeous hats that are hard to find? Your will learn to add fabric, ribbon, flowers and feathers to customize your hat.
Classes all levels
- All Classes are minimum 3 - 6 students
- Supplies are extra unless listed
- To be registered, you need to Pay in Full
- Class fees DO NOT INCLUDE patterns or supplies, unless noted.
- Class payments are not transferable to another month unless Seams So Easy has to reschedule.
- You must make cancellations at least 7 days prior to class and you will be issued a class credit provided your
- Cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum.
- Seams So Easy reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
Stopping your Continuous class:
Notification is expected when you are stopping a class email/call/text 314-852-7220
All Adult, Teen and Tween classes are considered continuous unless listed.