Altering a pattern, Fabric and Pattern layout, new sewing and
cutting techniques for your fabric and machine type.
Ted Drew Area
I do not hold the student to perfection at the beginning unless that is your child's personality.
I alternate between small & medium projects to not lose interest. Their skill level will increase with their projects. Students sew what they want at their sewing level!
Polar Fleece Fun February 18 9:30-12:30 1:30-4:30 $45 per session
PayPal or contact:
Nancy Scott, Seams So Easy Sewing
Best Way: Seamssoeasy@yahoo.com
All Classes are Maximum 6 students
- Supplies are extra unless listed or available donations at the sewing room
- To be registered, Prepay
- Class fees DO NOT INCLUDE patterns or supplies, unless noted.
- Class payments: Non transferable unless Seams So Easy has to reschedule.
- Cancellations at least 5 days prior to class. Will be issued a class credit.
- Seams So Easy reserves the right to cancel 2 hours prior to any class.
- Private Lessons
- Machine Instructions
- Girl Scouts
- Sew On Badges
- Custom Sewing Assistance
- Summer Camps
- Gift Certificates